WHAT ARE MANAGED IT SERVICES
What are managed IT services?
Today’s business is highly dependent on technology and efficiency. Simply put, you can’t afford any downtime. Catalyst Computer Technologies keeps your computers and network running all the time. The secret is proactive managed IT services.
pro·ac·tive pronunciation: (?)pro-’ak-tiv [pro- + reactive] : acting in anticipation of future problems, needs, or changes
A Catalyst managed service plan is all about being proactive. Catalyst uses a proactive approach to mitigate issues before they begin to affect your business. This affordable plan includes everything your business needs for IT support. You’ll get full-time support for less than a part-time, on-site IT professional. The services detailed below are just a small part of what Catalyst’s clients are already receiving.
You and your employees will have a virtually unlimited tech support team at their disposal. Catalyst combines industry leading SLA’s with a U.S. based support team to support you and your business.
Network Management and Support
Your network and computers need to be secure. Catalyst’s IT service plan includes enterprise-level antivirus and antispyware software at no additional cost. Catalyst manages the users on your network and will set up security based on your policies. No one has time to deal with spam so Catalyst prevents up to 98% of e-mail-born spam from entering your network and e-mail system.
Server Monitoring and Management
Catalyst provides 24×7 server monitoring and support. This makes sure that your most critical network piece is ready to work whenever you are. With included services such as data backup and disaster recovery planning, you can rest assured knowing your network is both stable and secure.
Technology infrastructure security is a continual process of identifying weaknesses, finding solutions, and implementing changes. Businesses concerned about the protection of data–often including sales records, customer information, emails, spreadsheets, databases etc.–implement processes to *proactively* handle threats before they can negatively affect your business.
Just some of what our proactive approach to security includes:
- Enterprise-grade spam, spyware, malware and virus protection, routinely upgraded to protect you from the latest threats. High-quality scanning systems are mandatory in all real-world business systems, and will be managed for you
- Firewalls systems to prevent unauthorized access to your computer systems from Internet users
- Secure e-mail access to protect you from eavesdropping and accidental disclosure of confidential information
- Automated deployment of Microsoft updates
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN). A VPN allows you securely log in to your business computers when you are at home, on the road, or anywhere with an Internet connection. Connections to your business network through a VPN are encrypted to prevent eavesdropping and authenticated such that only approved users have remote access
For more information on how Catalyst can bring your IT to a whole new level, please feel free to contact us, or submit a request for a comprehensive network assessment.