Technology infrastructure security is a continual process of identifying weaknesses, finding solutions, and implementing changes. Businesses concerned about the protection of data–often including sales records, customer information, emails, spreadsheets, databases etc.–implement processes to *proactively* handle threats before they can negatively affect your business.
Your company’s information is safe with Catalyst Computer Technologies. Our technicians use state-of-the-art equipment, software and best practices to secure your network and your information using a routine proactive security process. We monitor industry circles for the latest news in virus, spam, spyware and malware vulnerabilities so you never have to stay up late downloading security patches.
Our proactive approach to security includes:
- Enterprise-grade spam, spyware, malware and virus protection, routinely upgraded to protect you from the latest threats. High-quality scanning systems are mandatory in all real-world business systems, and will be managed for you.
- Firewalls systems that prevent unauthorized access to your computer systems from Internet users.
- Secure e-mail access to protect you from eavesdropping and accidental disclosure of confidential information.
- Automated deployment of Microsoft updates.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN). A VPN allows you securely log in to your business computers when you are at home, on the road, or anywhere with an Internet connection. Connections to your business network through a VPN are encrypted to prevent eavesdropping and authenticated such that only approved users have remote access.